Adapted from the Diocese of Maine
The Diocese of Maine has chosen five priests from across the country as it seeks the diocese’s tenth bishop:
- The Rev. Kenneth H. Brannon, rector of St. Thomas Church in Sun Valley, Idaho (video • statement • resumé);
- The Rev. Thomas James Brown, rector of Parish of the Epiphany in Winchester, Mass. (video • statement • resumé);
- The Rev. Canon Anne Mallonee, executive vice president and chief ecclesiastical officer of the Church Pension Group, New York (video • statement • resumé);
- The Rev. Rachel Taber-Hamilton, rector of Trinity Church in Everett, Wash. (video • statement • resumé);
- The Rev. Canon Janet C. Waggoner, canon to the ordinary, transition ministry officer, and administrative officer in the Diocese of Fort Worth (video • statement • resumé).
The diocese will receive nominees by petition until Nov. 15. The electing convention is scheduled for Feb. 9.