A gathering on March 14 will train “Evangelism Catalysts” (two people from each diocese designated by their bishop as leaders who promote evangelism).
Speakers will include:
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- The Rev. Canon Scott Gunn, executive director of Forward Movement
- Carrie Boren Headington, canon for evangelism in the Diocese of Dallas
- The Rev. Gay Clark Jennings, president of the House of Deputies
- The Rev. Canon Frank Logue, canon to the ordinary in the Diocese of Georgia and member of Executive Council
- Mary Foster Parmer, director of Invite Welcome Connect at the Beecken Center, School of Theology, University of the South
- The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, the presiding bishop’s canon for evangelism, reconciliation, and creation care
Registration forms are available in English and in Spanish. General registration is $100 until Jan. 15 and $125 afterward. Students, seminarians, youth, young adults, church planters and participants residing outside the continental United States may register at reduced rates.
Adapted from the Office of Public Affairs