Adapted from a Nashotah House announcement
A new stewardship campaign by Nashotah House Theological Seminary will include a 12-city tour by the Rt. Rev. Michael Marshall (Bishop of Woolwich, retired, and assisting Bishop of London). The New Vistas Tour will unveil two new initiatives: the 1% Program and the Jackson Kemper 1000.
In the 1% Program parishes and diocese support Nashotah House by pledging that percentage of their annual budget to the Jackson Kemper Annual Fund. The Jackson Kemper 1000 invites benefactors to make a minimum annual pledge of $1,500 or more to the same Fund.
Nashotah House has scheduled these New Vistas events:
- Oct. 24: Trinity Church, Wauwatosa, WI. Heavy hors d’oeuvres at 6 p.m.
- Oct. 25: All Saints Church, Appleton, WI. Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Oct. 25: Christ Church Cathedral, Eau Claire, WI. Heavy hors d’oeuvres at 5:30 p.m.
- Oct. 27: Cathedral Church of St. Paul, Springfield, IL. Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Oct. 27: Church of the Ascension, Chicago. Dessert at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 28: Church of the Incarnation, Dallas. Dessert at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 29: Cathedral Church of the Advent, Birmingham. Breakfast at 7 a.m.
- Oct. 29: St. Philip’s Church, Charleston, SC. Dessert at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 30: St. Peter’s Church, Albany, NY. Lunch at 11:30
- Oct. 30: St. Thomas Fifth Avenue, New York. Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Oct. 31: All Saints Church, Winter Park, FL. Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Oct. 31: 1921 Monte Carlo Drive, No. 701, Sarasota, FL. Heavy hors d’oeuvres at 7 p.m.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 262.646.6530.