Adapted from a diocesan news release
The Standing Committee of the Diocese of West Texas has announced six names of potential nominees for bishop coadjutor.
- The Rev. Scott Brown, rector, St. Alban’s, Harlingen [PDF]
- The Rev. Ram Lopez, rector, St. George, San Antonio [PDF]
- The Rev. Jim Nelson, rector, St. John’s, McAllen [PDF]
- The Rev. David Read, rector, St. Luke’s, San Antonio [PDF]
- The Rt. Rev. David Reed, Bishop Suffragan of West Texas [PDF]
- The Rev. Robert Woody, rector, Church of Reconciliation, San Antonio [PDF]
A special council will meet on October 25 at the TMI-Episcopal School of Texas in San Antonio. The first vote will serve as a formal nominating ballot, by which the potential nominees may become formal nominees.