Adapted from a diocesan news release
The Standing Committee of the Diocese of West Texas has announced six names of potential nominees for bishop coadjutor.
The six profiles are available individually and as part of a booklet. The potential nominees are:
- The Rev. Scott Brown, rector, St. Alban’s, Harlingen [PDF]
- The Rev. Ram Lopez, rector, St. George, San Antonio [PDF]
- The Rev. Jim Nelson, rector, St. John’s, McAllen [PDF]
- The Rev. David Read, rector, St. Luke’s, San Antonio [PDF]
- The Rt. Rev. David Reed, Bishop Suffragan of West Texas [PDF]
- The Rev. Robert Woody, rector, Church of Reconciliation, San Antonio [PDF]
A special council will meet on October 25 at the TMI-Episcopal School of Texas in San Antonio. The first vote will serve as a formal nominating ballot, by which the potential nominees may become formal nominees.
TLC on Facebook • TLC on Twitter • TLC’s feed • TLC’s weblog, Covenant • Subscribe