- Thursday, February 20, 2014
“It is important that the agenda of this Primates Meeting be discussed and agreed upon by the Primates beforehand.”
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014
By Mark Harris • The Episcopal Church of Haiti strives to become autonomous but also interdependent within the Anglican family of churches.
- Monday, February 17, 2014
The Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music is considering a deeper rethinking of the Episcopal Church’s calendar.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
By Leigh Edwards • Life together at Community of the Franciscan Way
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014
By G. Jeffrey MacDonald • Archbishop Nourhan Manougian attended General Theological Seminary as a student in the early 1980s.
- Monday, February 10, 2014
The February 23 issue of The Living Church is available online for registered subscribers.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
St. Paul’s Church, Baltimore, has completed an interior painting and lighting renovation.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014
By G. Jeffrey MacDonald • The Rev. Margaret Rose: “It’s taken a long time for people to say, Oh, I think I’ll apply to that parish.”
- Saturday, January 25, 2014
The Feb. 9 edition of The Living Church is available online to registered subscribers.