The Living Church is the leader in communicating with Episcopalians in the United States and other Anglicans around the world. With The Living Church, your advertising will be in the hands of clergy and lay professionals who make purchasing decisions and whose recommendations will influence your sales. The magazine is distributed to subscribers both in print and as downloadable PDF files.
We look forward to talking to you about the best advertising options for your needs, whether in print or online or a combination of both.
For Display advertising, contact Tom Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-276-5420 x16
For Church Directory and Classified advertising, contact Amber Muma at email@example.com or 414-276-5420 x12
- Headquarters: Milwaukee, with contributing writers nationwide.
- The oldest magazine in Wisconsin, celebrating 134 years in 2012!
- Key Demographics: Anglican and Episcopal clergy and lay leadership, educators, church musicians, ecumenical fellow travelers.
- Other Publications: The Episcopal Musician’s Handbook and Illuminations: A Guide to the Sunday Readings.
- Advertising Opportunities: Display, Classified, Church Directory Listing, College Services Directory, Summer Services Directory, Website/Online (livingchurch.org and covenant.livingchurch.org)