Seven priests will stand for election as the next Bishop Suffragan of West Texas. The diocese has published their names in a 48-page document that includes their biographies and answers to several questions.
All of the priests serve within the Diocese of West Texas:
- The Rev. Jennifer Brooke-Davidson, vicar, St. Elizabeth’s, Buda
- The Rev. Christopher Caddell, rector, Holy Spirit Church and School, Dripping Springs
- The Rev. Chris Cole, rector, Church of the Resurrection, Windcrest
- The Rev. John Hill, rector, St. Margaret’s, San Antonio
- The Rev. Lisa Mason, rector, St. David’s Church and School, San Antonio
- The Rev. Jonathan Wickham, rector, All Saints, Corpus Christi
- The Rev. Robert Woody, rector, Church of the Reconciliation, San Antonio
The diocese will elect the bishop suffragan during its 113th council meeting on Feb. 25 in Corpus Christi.