TLC will present a panel discussion, “Defining Marriage,” on June 28, the fourth legislative day of General Convention. The third triennial TLC Conversation on the Church is scheduled for 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, 255 West Temple.
- The Rt. Rev. John Bauerschmidt, Bishop of Tennessee
- The Rt. Rev. Thomas Breidenthal, Bishop of Southern Ohio
- The Rev. Jordan Hylden, Duke University
- The Rt. Rev. Dorsey McConnell, Bishop of Pittsburgh
- The Rev. Ruth Meyers, Church Divinity School of the Pacific
- The Rev. Cameron Partridge, Harvard Divinity School
Zachary Guiliano and Christopher Wells of the Living Church Foundation will moderate the discussion.